It's me not you
It's me not you
Roses are red, violets are blue, I lied when i said..it's me not you is one of 5 limited edition valentines day candles.
This is sheer fruity bliss! Cherries, vanilla, a touch of muscadine grape, what more can a girl ask for?
Crystal: White opal
Opal is known to be a stone of love, hope, innocence, purity and inspiration. It calms the mind, provides security, helps relieve stress and helps to counter depression. It is the ideal stone for restless minds and over-thinkers. It helps to stop tormenting oneself with the past and encourages one not to worry about the uncertainty of the future. If you have recurring nightmares, or sleep problems, this stone is ideal to help against these problems. Opal is also known to shield against the negative energy of those around you and helps to go unnoticed when one doesn’t want to be noticed. It is the perfect stone for shamans and healers.
*Crystal and dried flowers can be removed prior to burning in order to assure a perfect candle burn.
Litty uses the most luxurious blend of coconut/soy wax, phtalate & paraben free fragrance oils, and eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Pinch/trim the wick before re-lighting to remove excess debris. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep lit candles out of reach for pets and children.