I'd tap that
I'd tap that
The alluring scent of fresh maple syrup. A hint of coffee adds a hint of roasted warmth. A delicious maple, pecan, caramel mix that is sure to have your taste buds watering.
White Opal has very high vibrations that help you to access and express your true self. It also brings an overall sense of joy, peace, harmony, unity, and love.
*Crystal and dried flowers/fruit can be removed prior to burning in order to assure a perfect candle burn.
Litty uses the most luxurious blend of coconut/soy wax, phtalate & paraben free fragrance oils, and eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Pinch/trim the wick before re-lighting to remove excess debris. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep lit candles out of reach for pets and children.