Robust, plump concord grapes blended with sun-ripened berries. The best way to describe this scent is invigorating and "galatic grape". *Formally the scent used in the Aquarius candle
The heart has long been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional, moral and in the past, the intellectual core of a human being. As the heart was once widely believed to be the seat of the human soul, the word heart continues to be used poetically to refer to the soul and stylized depictions of hearts are used as prevalent symbols representing love.
*Crystal and dried flowers can be removed prior to burning in order to assure a perfect candle burn.
Litty uses the most luxurious blend of coconut/soy wax, phtalate & paraben free fragrance oils, and eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Pinch/trim the wick before re-lighting to remove excess debris. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep lit candles out of reach for pets and children.