This is a blend of balsam, pine, cedarwood and eucalyptus with touches of plum, orange, carnation, lily, hyacinth and raspberry. If you love a strong pine scent this is the one for you.
As a healing stone, it was once thought to draw out the heat of fevers, inflammation and nervous system stress. Green aventurine is a popular meditation and healing stone and is said to promote tranquility, positive attitudes, health and well-being.
*Crystal and dried flowers can be removed prior to burning in order to assure a perfect candle burn.
Litty uses the most luxurious blend of coconut/soy wax, phtalate & paraben free fragrance oils, and eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
• Pinch/trim the wick before re-lighting to remove excess debris. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
• Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
• Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
• Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
• Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
• A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep lit candles out of reach for pets and children.